Building Owners and Managers
Issues arising from poor performing roof systems, exterior wall systems, and waterproofing systems are a major cause of tenant complaints. From leaks to energy usage/efficiency Southwest Building Resource professionals can be there for you to turn your building problems into your buildings solutions.
Since our beginning, Southwest Building Resource has assisted numerous building owners and managers solve moisture infiltration problems and thermal performance concerns; ensure that their new systems are being specified and installed properly; and that these systems provide maximum return on investment.
Southwest Building Resource can assist building owners and managers with the following services:
- Site observations and evaluation of existing roofing and waterproofing systems
- Solution and system recommendation
- Specification writing and review
- Recommendations for professional designer, consultant, and contractors
- Solar Smart presentation
- Green building options
- Provide building energy analysis
- Bidding projects assistance
- Roofing asset management assistance
- Field observation during installation
- Warranty support
Our experienced staff, in alliance with selected professional and certified contractors, can evaluate your project based on your specific needs. Please contact us with the project location and issues that need to be addressed.